<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4381622861515840792?origin\x3dhttp://alliknowistoblog.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
• The Littlest Things.
{} this, that, these.
______________________________________________

....................
xoxo
....................

NOSE high school students meet assuntarians
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
last written on: 10:40 PM ♥
(0) Pretty people said so.

Yeah, sounds fun right? trust me its not.. la la la la
They came to assunta today,
and form5 science stream with some science5 and arts student to be in charge of this event.

I reached school at 7.15am,
We made Japan and Malaysia flag.
Went to the cafeteria to steal some satay sticks for our flag!

Marlysa had a big flag, while I’ve got the microscopic one! =(
That line was obviously exaggerated larh!

Then alamflora rubbish left and it was damn stinky
Eeeyuukk!
The office staff have to use air refreshener to hide all the smell!
It was really funny! I swear.

We line up to welcome them.
Wainee and steph was in front of me, while I was in between of sher and jo.
Wainee, as usual was being vain, kept on asking whether she look ok or not. Ish. Haha!

Then the buses came. We went like ohshitohshit all over.
*wipe sweat*

They came out from the bus, I saw two guys with really funny hairdo.
I mean like, WALAUWEI, wtf was that? Lol.
It’s like the greatest and weirdest hairdo ive ever seen.
Their hair is like shoulder length, and can u imagine someone with that hair length gel their hair upward/ backward?!
It's not like they cropped their hair back, it's like .. em how to say?

mm...
Well, just imagine a hedgehog. =D
A human hedgehog.lol

Karyin said that they use semen instead of hair clay.
Karyin was being karyin, as usual. LOL

A big bunch of Nose high school people came.
Around 80 if im not mistaken!

Then they all head to the cafeteria to have breakfast.
When ASSUNTARIAN didn’t get any food! HMPH!

After that, we have to meet up with our Japanese friend,
Which we do not have any idea how she look like.
Errrrrrrrrrrrrr…
We started to show our tags around there,
Searching high and low for,

MATAGAWA MINAMI.

Finally someone knows who she is, and..
They show me a 'X' sign with their arms(which is very rare in Malaysia)
And they said,

"she no come"

WHAT? SHE NO COME?
^%^&%*&@^*&#^@ *tuuutt tuuuuuuuuut*
I really wanted to cry already!

We walked to the hall; we had fun looking at the hot guys.
Despite the fact that we didn’t have a JAPANESE friend!
WTF LA. So not my day.
We sat according to our seat larh.

It's just so saddening, seeing everyone with their Japanese friend.
Trying their very best to communicate with them. LOL
Im so jealous larh! Shoo away jealousy.

Then we asked karyin’s jap friend what happened to this Minami girl.
She didn’t know how to say "sick" so she act it out.
She….. coughed. lol
Meaning she’s sick. She’s still in Japan larh. =(

Damn sad right?
I sang, "so sad, so sad, it’s a sad sad situation"

Siiiiggghh out of so many people,
I HAVE TO BE THE ONE! Sheryl too.
But we had good times larh!
good time starring at people.. *roll eyes*
Christ's guy's nose bleeds like nobody's business.
like setting water free from the tap. LOL
we had malay wedding demo and slideshows.
karyin's girl didnt know whats wedding,
so karyin sang out the tune of the wedding song.
*ten ten ten ten, ten ten ten ten*
she was like... "aaahh!" means i get it larh...
like us, "yeaaah!"
after that, sher went back! so now, im all alone.
after that we realised that some guy looks like FF bryan! Omg! Really..
well, almost larh ..
let me show you..



(click click to enlarge)


after that, we thought them how to play congkak and make ketupat. They seem fascinated about congkak as we were way back in primary. When it comes to the ketupat part, they cant even make it. Please la, it took us so long to learn it! So we made it for her. I made some humongous ketupat. Don't know why its so big also. Later on, we had performances, but their performances was way awesome!

Maybe cause im so used to watching Malaysia’s dance. That’s why im so excited about theirs.lol.

Taekwondo guy is damn cute and funny larh! (well, mr.pretty boy is CUTE too! no one wins over mr.pretty boy when it comes to looks!) Every time someone breaks the board, taekwondo guy does this damn cute face!
Awwwwwww.. it's rukhy's guy btw.
i shall make that line the smallest font.
me no likey rukhy. me jealousy. me enemy rukhy!hmph. LOL.
He wore this leopard cowboy hat and a pink shirt. I didn’t know he’s damn adorable until his stupid hat's off!

And they did some Japanese traditional dance too! I looove it so much. Damn I wanna learn!

*huuuuiik! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Huiiiiik!*

After that, we makan makan larh.
They don't eat spicy, so we had a lot of curry left .LOL
But, I thought they have Japanese curry too (according to sushi king menu)
Yes, im a big fan of SUSHI KING….
As far as I know, Japanese curry is not spicy larh.
Then how they manage to eat wasabi!?

Ok, forget it.

After that, they exchanged present,
i stare with jealousy! yes i did.
I didn't give nor received cause they will exchange will their own partners only.
which i do not have one or two or three. i have no one =(
woooooooooooooiii, give me something larh. I wanna cry already.
But it doesn't matter larh, If I see any of you all when I come visit japan,
I wont leave you in peace! Hmmmm…

Then, after all these sadness and jealousy, I met up with waikit.
(something else better to see than those stupid japanese boys that doesnt give anything to me, the pityful one)
then we dropped hiewlam in oldtown.
We went and fetch his bro and sis back home.
I played with blossom and bubbles (his dogs)
So cute laaaaarrrrhhh.
Then we went tmn megah to get dvds and find for doggies in the pet shop too!
I bought this millet dispenser thing for my hamster so that I don’t have to feed it everday.
We ate at secret recipe. He dropped me back after that.
i do not have all the pics =( it's with steph


puiyee.sheryl





Information


Sherry Alyssa Saw Pui Yee
This is where i share my thoughts
and the story of my life
So, you can feel free to leave if this is not what you're looking for
And some things are left better not said.
Short and sweet baby. :)



Playlist


trust me, this hot n cold version is damn good

statistics

Online Users
blogger views

Murmurings



Escapes