<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4381622861515840792?origin\x3dhttp://alliknowistoblog.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
• The Littlest Things.
{} this, that, these.
______________________________________________

....................
xoxo
....................

Raised up to rm2.70!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
last written on: 10:44 PM ♥
(0) Pretty people said so.


Mum said,
"in-house expenses are getting higher and higher. Its either I throw Scruffy or YOU away!"
*giggles*

LOL. we joined the queue to pump petrol! Waited for 30minutes =D
Btw, I have 3 bloody cars at home.
By the time we brought the Nissan to pump fuel, the queue got even longer.

[pictures will be uploaded]

I was paranoid earlier in the evening.
I heard the weird lighting that never ends. It seems like building collapsing to me. I got so paranoid, and quickly wore my undergarment (the top one =.=) as I was sleeping, took my important stuff and was so prepared to run for my life already =O

I came out from my room; everyone seems to be so calm.
i quickly hug Scuffy as he was damn scared. He fell asleep then.
I complaint to waikit how paranoid I was. he laughed his ass off, i bet

=D must be the 2012-end-of-the-world-theory lah


btw, im getting this strawberry dog house for Scruffy! x)

AND NESH DECIDED TO LEND ME HER FISHEYE! =D

yaaaay. lomographic!






Information


Sherry Alyssa Saw Pui Yee
This is where i share my thoughts
and the story of my life
So, you can feel free to leave if this is not what you're looking for
And some things are left better not said.
Short and sweet baby. :)



Playlist


trust me, this hot n cold version is damn good

statistics

Online Users
blogger views

Murmurings



Escapes