<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4381622861515840792?origin\x3dhttp://alliknowistoblog.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
• The Littlest Things.
{} this, that, these.
______________________________________________

....................
xoxo
....................

(: sweet
Monday, June 16, 2008
last written on: 3:03 PM ♥
(0) Pretty people said so.

A girl asked a guy if she was pretty, he said no.
She asked him if he wanted her, he said no.
She asked him if she left would he cry, he said no.
She turned to leave, he grabbed her arm and said
you're not pretty; you're beautiful.
And I don't want you; I need you.
And I wouldn't cry if you left; I would die


and i love this phrase..
"Never argue with a fool.
People might not know the difference"




[Love is so confusing - you tell a girl she looks great and what's the first thing you do? Turn out the lights!]





Information


Sherry Alyssa Saw Pui Yee
This is where i share my thoughts
and the story of my life
So, you can feel free to leave if this is not what you're looking for
And some things are left better not said.
Short and sweet baby. :)



Playlist


trust me, this hot n cold version is damn good

statistics

Online Users
blogger views

Murmurings



Escapes