
because all of us look so good here
[puiyeeeee. shayneeee, emicaaaaa, chakriiiit]
clockwise
[shayne, emica, chakrit, karyin, waikit, puiyee]
I WANNA STUDY LAW
I WANNA STUDY LAW
I WANNA STUDY LAW!!
i WANT to be a lawyer!
but too bad, i cant debate. lol
I WANNA STUDY DERMATOLOGY
i FEEL like being a dermatologist!
but i cant face other people's acne. eeeyuuuckk
classmates suggested,
to take photography
i MIGHT be a travelling photographer!
but, its not going to be my career, its my hobby!
they suggested,
mass communication too
they WANT me to be
a journalist?
a film producer?
an actress?
a musician?
a dancer ?
an advertiser?
a public relation officer?
WHAAAAT....??! omg..
according to my mum,
I MUST take a professional course!
SO,
nutrition and dietetics, i shall study
i WILL be a nutritionist/dietician!
will be damn expect in,
a. Health and Fitness
b. Diet Counseling
c. Menu Planning
d. Food Selection and preparation
then i have to show good example also.
must eat well, exercise alot,
must be damn hot :D
but seriously do i have face obese people everyday?
can i prevent from seeing excessive fats?
maybe....
i shall put those "brackets" at my workplace..
SAWPUIYEE's dietetic centre
(we only accept hot guys :D )
kindly weigh and calculate your BMI at the entrance
(BMI-body mass index)
BMI = ( kg/m² )
weight in
kilograms
-------------------------
height in meters²
we consult those in the range in BMI of 30 and below
any patient's BMI that exceed the BMI range stated will not be entertained.
please claim your FREE diet pills from the pharmacy on your right,
lose some weight and come again next time.
thank you
OKAY, so thats my ambition!
to be a dietician and to open my very own dietic centre only for non-obese hot guys
my goal = AT LEAST 7A's for SPM
my bmi =
weight in kilograms
-------------------------
height in meters²
54kg
= -------
1.61²
x



