<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4381622861515840792?origin\x3dhttp://alliknowistoblog.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
• The Littlest Things.
{♥} this, that, these.
______________________________________________

....................
xoxo
....................

Seremban
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
last written on: 3:31 PM ♥
(0) Pretty people said so.

On godknows when, I really dont remember,
I hop over to seremban to visit my niece along with my familitchi. Like what the fuck, I am an aunty already! Screw you cousin Ben ;D you make me sound old!

Haha. So, we were all dressed up like normal KL people, and when we reach Seremban, its really not like KL, at all! I mean, ive been to seremban millions of time, but this is when I started noticing stuff. They tend to stare at me, YES me. Cause I was in spaghetti strap and shorts with makeup on. Despite the weird stare they gave me, I notice Seremban people really move damn fucking slow. It felt like, im moving too fast, resulting a very slow background. You get what I mean? It always happens in movie but now, im experiencing it. Awesome sial! Haha. and there's queue just anywhere.
i just felt like saying, 'waddaafuck, i have a fucking life to move on, can you fucking move faster?!'.

We saw Apam Balik, it was bloody rm2.60 for the whole fucking shit. So, mum asked us to get our food first before the kuih. After eating, we head over to that pakcik who sells Apam Balik. It was GONE. I was like.. O.O ‘nooooo, Apam sudah Balik!’ Me, being the puiyee, loves to talk loudly as if no one can listen to my voice (: and guess what? Pak cik was there and he was like, ‘ yaa, apam sudah balik!’ then, my whole family and the pak cik laughed their shit out at me. im such an embarrassment. Gee.

Seremban people are just pure freaks. They get freaked out by new bras and plastic bags in the fitting room. I really wanted to screw them up, but my sister was pulling me away. Gee. Theres more, but sharing my experience here already pissed me off D: so I better stop.
We head over to Ben’s wife’s house. There I met, Cousin Ruth. Shes pretty and nice. I love her (: I met other cousins as well. It was sucky cause my aunty forces me to become a nurse, yes, A NURSE! Whaaddafuck right? I told her off, ‘sorry, I know you would love it if I listen to you and make myself a nurse, but I have my own determination to become a superstar :D’ nah, im kidding. A dietitian :Dsorry man, I dont give face.

We ate and we got home cause mum knew I was freggin pissed off. Seremban people .. pfft.







Information ♥


Sherry Alyssa Saw Pui Yee
This is where i share my thoughts
and the story of my life
So, you can feel free to leave if this is not what you're looking for
And some things are left better not said.
Short and sweet baby. :)

♥


Playlist


trust me, this hot n cold version is damn good

statistics

Online Users
blogger views

Murmurings



Escapes