<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4381622861515840792?origin\x3dhttp://alliknowistoblog.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
• The Littlest Things.
{♥} this, that, these.
______________________________________________

....................
xoxo
....................

it's just a break up, no biggy (:
Thursday, October 2, 2008
last written on: 3:52 AM ♥
(0) Pretty people said so.

When someone asked me, hows my boyfriend?
Ill go, we broke up.
They give freaking big expression!
WHAT?! Youre joking right? You both were damn sweet together!

Sweet? More of bitter sweet to me.
Ive known him for a long time.
We've been loving each other for a year and 8months.
It finally reach to the end of us.

Its been a month and 16days since our break. Yes, ive been counting.
Ive been a sober, ive been an emo, ive joined the sesame street during this period.
How the fuck I move on so quickly?
Just fuck it, thats all :D
Yes, I loved him with all my heart. I repeat, i LOVED him.
But its alright. Im enjoying my life now.
It all happened for good.

I enjoyed moments when i was with him.
And I respect his choice for choosing her as well.
Not at the beginning, but now, i do.
I am not sure whether I was a good girlfriend.
But, I know I was pretty fucked up and you totally beared with me.
You told me, I was immature.
Wasnt I there for you every time you needed me?
Didnt I loved you enough?

And theres something ive been wanting him to answer,
Dont you feel a thing as least a slight feeling of missing me? After all our moments together, from vacations to normal random outings and I knew you loved me but you just left me like that and went for her? I get really blanked out when I ask myself this.

As for me and her, things didnt work out as what we used to be.
We were friends for almost 3 years.
And i was never good enough for her.
She's a hyprocrite but im okay with it.
She's always asking for more and she never appreciate even the slightest shit of it.

She totally do not understand how it feels like to be me.
Well, if you put yourself in my shoes,
That someone you really love, you love him so much you give everything to him,
That kind of love,and he chose your close friend over you.
And your close friend went for him too.
That feeling.
I know its ouchie,
But im saying it, IM OVER HIM.

I freaking know im everything better than her :D
and,
I should be studying now.I have to buck up on my studies.





Information ♥


Sherry Alyssa Saw Pui Yee
This is where i share my thoughts
and the story of my life
So, you can feel free to leave if this is not what you're looking for
And some things are left better not said.
Short and sweet baby. :)

♥


Playlist


trust me, this hot n cold version is damn good

statistics

Online Users
blogger views

Murmurings



Escapes