i found this over the net on drugs.
"Just try me once and I MIGHT let you go,
But try me twice, and I'll own your soul"
i believe drugs are not so kind to let to you goo..
well, it's just a reminder for me not to take drugs laa
Haaa!
Im so ready to go out to have fun okaaaaay :D since.....
BUT, im too lazy to go out to earn it. I don’t want to work. Sobs. If plants that grow money really exist, gee, I will be the first who get it la.. who wouldn’t? im depressed!
I really cant wait to spend some time with my good friends as I know, all these trips, outing and stuff may not happen again, one will be here, 10 will be there and they’ll be all over the place. And when they get to come back, I don’t think we’ll have a chance to unite also. So, let’s make use of the time now aite? I love you guys..
Well, I have lots of plans. Lets not talk about it, or else ill end up listing out a long list.
Lets see, since it’s 8.30AM in the morning. I couldn’t sleep anymore cause my dog bugged the hell out of me at 7AM in the morning. yes 7fuckingAM. I tried sleeping for an hour, it didn’t work. So lets answer a question that I picked over some random questions :D

What's your type of guy?
my type of guy, hmm.. hahaha.. must have a body like that guy on top! ahaha anyway, I love bad boys not cowboys hahaha :D i love guys who USED to be damn fucked up. I really think it’s damn turned on, I don’t know why. It’s just so attractive. I like hot guys, and I definitely looove guys with awesome hairdo :D OMG OMG. I like Asians, I prefer those super open-minded Malays, but I couldn’t find any hot one for myself yet. Malays, they have really nice features :D makes them very hot. I like Malays doesn’t mean I like a rempit ok! Well, if there’s no preferred Malay guy for me, any race will do, as long as they’re hot la. Hahhaa.. well, all these are eye candies only especially Caucasians :D but looks doesn’t really matter to me la. Who doesn’t want a hot guy to be your bf? Hahaa. My ideal guy has to be metrosexual. Metrosexual, im not talking about being lala. Lala people are just disgrace to fashion sense la. My guy has to be particular about his looks but not too much cause I know it’ll get on my nerves. How not annoying it would be if a guy checks on his hair every 5minutes ;/ fuuuuucccck.. that kinda thing really turn off laaaa.. OH, I love guys with beautiful eyes for me to stare into his eyes. I don’t have beautiful eyes, so my guy must have beautiful eyes! Haaahaaa.. like those eyes with stars, sparkles, rainbows, unicorns and jim sturgess :D
Personality wise, I want a caring and understanding guy. I want a guy whom can pamper me :) im damn manja one, I need people to sayang me. Im just a typical ordinary girl like your girlfriends who wants people to care for me, love me, and overlook other girls when im with them.
Speaking of that, I think guys shouldn’t cheat on their girlfriend if they dare to say ‘I love you’ to their gfs. I mean, I love you is a big word. Why cheat? You shouldn’t find anyone else attractive in the sense of, OMG-i-wanna-get-her-and-jump-in-her-pants when you have a girlfriend already. Cheating on people is bad. Maybe, I should do a law for it :D but ill back back to this later. im pretty sure i will..
anyhow, im so out of topic, so yeah, my ideal guy!! though im not really particular about his job, but I really want a guy whom is a pilot, air steward, model, lawyer and a lot more but it just couldn’t get out of my head now.. I want them to be really ambitious :D and not because I want their cash la. Im not a gold digger ok! NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT A GOLDDIGGER! Anyway, I want someone who has his planning in life, someone who plans ahead and have determination life, someone who really works hard for it and Someone one who know what to do :D then I can care less about his future and he can advise me on my own future too.
I want a guy who loves me as much as I do, and I never like guys who love me more than I love them. Makes me feel awkward. Like, I’ve not done my part good enough to love him as much as he loves me. Ill be depressed and eventually intend to leave him. I know, im weird right.. but i definitely don’t like people loving me less. So got to keep it balanced.
Anyhow, my ideal guy just got to ♥ me, and not cheat on me cause I been through it a lot of time. Ive even lost trust in guys that I cant love them as much as I love my exs. I just cant trust guys anymore =( to me, I will have my mind set that all guys will eventually cheat on me. So, I always keep a distance between my boyfriend and i. meaning, I cant be with any guy for long already. I used to with a guy for almost 2 years and after what he done to me, I really cant trust guys as much as I used to anymore. im sorry to be honest, but I really want fucktard guys to know how a guy can affect a girl’s life if they cheat on her. It’ll really leave a scar in her and she will never ever trust any guys for a long period or never at all depending on how you hurt her la.If 100 guys are just a player exactly like you, 100 girls will be having a trauma like me. Then, when you cannot cari girls, you don’t come and complain to me. Cause you’ve read my blog and ive told you what are the consequences of playing a girl. So don’t play, if you cant commit, don’t be with her even she’s "too attractive"to not be with. Id confessed that I cannot be loyal unless miracle happens. I don’t believe in miracles but I do enjoy fairytales :D but lets see if miracle really do come true. Then ill rest my case. Well, if guys want to leave me for being honest,fuck off la.



