<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4381622861515840792?origin\x3dhttp://alliknowistoblog.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
• The Littlest Things.
{} this, that, these.
______________________________________________

....................
xoxo
....................

Happy New Year
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
last written on: 9:46 PM ♥
(0) Pretty people said so.

UGGGHHH!
_______________________________________________

lol..

My mum dashed in my room..

PUIYEE PUIYEEEEEeEeEEeEEeEEe
HOW TO PUT SMILEY FACE IN TEXT MSGES ?!

-_________________________________________-

I tell you, my mum is hell cute :D

It’s the 31st and it doesnt feels like it, at all. Im at home on NYE.
weird, I know right..

Anyway, im wishing you a happy new year with my most emo tone.
im sorry la, I don’t feel like it.

why? Cause im sick again! Like, woohoo?! Fuck, im sick.
for the 52859238490830942 time, im sick again.

Now it’s like even more serious than usual. My blood count is like double of yours.
22k.

stress and smoking is the cause of it. Dehydration too.

My tonsils are so swollen, I cant even talk properly. Every word from me is like so bubble-ee.
I have freaking high fever. I cant swallow my saliva. I cant answer phone calls. I cant eat.
I CANT EAT! Ahhhhhhhhh..

Worse, my boss had to piss on me when im so ill. Accuse shits on me, put all the blame on me.
oi, gay, fuck you. im leaving your place. Pay me now.

Im so emo about everything now. I don’t even have anyone by my side now.
thank god I have my parents ^^

I swear, Ill fall for anyone who is willing to come to my house now. Like NOW.
but too bad, whos that nice to ditch NY countdown for ME, the bastard child?

I fucking hate my life now. So ive gotten myself new year resolutions since everyone else has one. Haha
im not prone to peer pressure, im just bored.

  1. Quit smoking, like literally DNT ciggs.
  2. Reduce the alcohol
  3. Not be to be easy especially when drunk
  4. Be good
  5. Learn the way back home
  6. Stop disappointing everyone
  7. Learn to appreciate
  8. Learn to chill
  9. Fuck the clubber boys, they’re bastard childs.


YES, ill make sure ill stick to this list.

Lets see, I was at mos practically every day. Don’t think the people there want to see me anymore.


after I recover, I shall find a decent job. dont worry
or maybe not.

heard frm edgar about the pics in kapoh's blog. so i went and check it out and stole the pic there.

this is muka i bila i stress gila2.

kapoh, me, jessica

kapoh, me, joanna







Information


Sherry Alyssa Saw Pui Yee
This is where i share my thoughts
and the story of my life
So, you can feel free to leave if this is not what you're looking for
And some things are left better not said.
Short and sweet baby. :)



Playlist


trust me, this hot n cold version is damn good

statistics

Online Users
blogger views

Murmurings



Escapes